Friday, July 11, 2008

Welcome to The Literary Librarian!

Welcome to The Literary Librarian!

The purpose of this blog is to publish book reviews, celebrate my favorite authors, and provide resources such as recommended reading lists, and topical lists.

I enjoy both fiction and non-fiction, and will endeavor to discuss it as evenly as possible. It is in the best interest of my readers that they know that some of my non-fiction reading is very specialized.

A word to spammers: don't bother replying. Spam will be immediately deleted, and to minimize the amount of time I spend cleaning up spam, I will report your account to Blogger as a known spammer.

2 comments:

Andrew Clarke said...

This is not spam, you can find out more about me by going to my blog, http://threeswans.blogspot.com. If you visit, feel free to comment. But I did find your site when looking for Christians who like to read and include some Christian fantasy among their favorites. I see one of your interests is Christian persecution, so that you may have read "Voice of the Martyrs" which I have also. What I would like to ask is would you consider my Christian novel for review? The title is "Outcasts Of Skagaray". You can preview it by going to www.threeswans.com.au and checking sample chapters. One of its themes is the persecution of the faithful, although it works towards a positive outcome.
I would be delighted if you read and liked my novel, but whatever the case, I greet you in the Lord.

Oyarsa said...

Mr. Clarke--

When I have an opportunity to read your novel in its entirety, I will review it.

--Oyarsa